These are challenging times. However, in adversity, we can discover our inner resources, strengths, and untapped potential. Right now there is no doubt that we are in very challenging times and it can feel overwhelming and isolating. So it is important that we recognize that we are not powerless or alone. We are capable and can make a difference, not just in our own lives, but in the lives of all those we are going through this with. With that in mind, I, along with many others, am offering some online gatherings and services to provide you with skills and support to develop more resiliency, inner peace, and well-being. Here is a list of my current offerings:
- Online Course – The Healing Wisdom of the 12 Steps: A Universal Approach
- Buddhism 101: Exploring the Core of Buddhist Philosophy and Practice
- New Year Retreat – Bringing our Innate Goodness into the New Year
- Online Four Keys of Living Mindfully Course
- Mindful Life and Mindfulness in Recovery Online Communities
- 28-Day Online Meditation Training
- Online Mindfulness in Recovery® Meetings
- Online Monday Mindfulness Meeting
- Wednesday Evening Dharma Teachings
You can visit my calendar or sign up on the email list for updates. I will also try to add more daily support via my YouTube channel. Please let me know if I can be of help in any way. May you all be well, take good care of yourselves and those around you.
Hi John, We just spoke. I’ll be spending time looking at your website and am hoping to attend your seminar in September.
Walk in Beauty,