John will be back in Ohio November 16th through the 20th
Wednesday, November 16th:
- 7:30 am – Flag City Rotary Meeting. John will present at the Rotary Club.
- 7:00 pm – Coffee Amici. Talk and book signing. Books will be available for purchase.
Saturday and Sunday, November 19th and 20th:
- Mindfulness Course: John will teach the complete MLP Mindfulness Foundations Course at Hot Yoga Findlay. For more information and course registration, click here – MLP Course Findlay.
- Saturday at 7:00 pm – Cultivating Genuine Happiness in Recovery: A free talk by John Bruna hosted by Focus on Friends, Century Health and Findlay Hot Yoga. Copies of John’s newly released book, The Wisdom of a Meaningful Life: The Essence of Mindfulness, will be available for purchase and there will be a book signing with John immediately following the talk. Location: The Dock at St. Mark’s, 800 S. Main Street, Findlay, OH 45840. For information, email Wayne at [email protected]
Thursday, November 17th
- 7:50 am – Tiffin Middle School: Presentation for the 6th Grade
- 11:00 am – Presentation at Heidelberg University
- 2:30 pm – Presentation at Tiffin University
- 7:00 pm – Public talk and book signing at Saint Francis Spirituality Center
For details and more information on all the Tiffin events, contact Joe Moore at [email protected] or call 567-230-0249.
- Friday, November 18th at 7:00 pm – Cultivating Genuine Happiness in Daily Life. Talk and book signing at Harmony in Life. Click here for details – John at Harmony in Life.
John on his motivation for writing The Wisdom of a Meaningful Life
Learn more about The Wisdom of a Meaningful Life and order signed copies – The Wisdom of a Meaningful Life.